PAST WEBINAR: If we have the power to make such a mess of this world then surely we have the power to bring peace
- This Webinar was held on 31 May 2017
- Host: Invest in Peace http://investinpeace.tssef.se
- Theme: Introducing Investing in Peace
- Objectives: Learn more about the initiative and what Investing in Peace can mean for you .
- Sign up: See the replay here
- Download: the slides here. 1WEBiNAR
With every day that passes we see how tension and conflicts are on the rise. Yet what people really want is peace. Peace, not as absence of war, but as the harmony that comes from within when given a chance. At a time when investing in fossil fuels looks like a short-term idea, and property might hit a bubble, and with corporate profits that have been steadily falling since after WWII, we need to ask ourselves: can we invest in peace instead? Can we invest in removing suffering and create a good life for all even as we adapt to living with less money and cheap fossil fuel? This webinar shares how far the initiative has come, what we have learnt and how you can benefit from investing in peace, personally, at community and business level and at national/policy level.
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
Those who share a personal engagement in promoting peace looking to explore personal development, business and policy opportunities.
- Stephen Hinton, Co-Founder Invest in Peace
- Peter Boiu, Co-Founder of Invest in Peace
- Special Guest: TimMacDonald, Co-founder Evergreen Core
- Peace as the human project
- Our starting point: the Peace Bank
- The basics conditions for peace: a safe dignified house for humanity
- Why we need to get down to business
- Investors’ Conference
Save the date now! Want to learn more already today?